What We Do
We work closely with our clients identifying and understanding our client’s legal and moral needs and providing tailored competent health and safety services.
We are a health and safety, quality and environmental (HSQE) consultancy supporting organisations in various sectors such as Telecommunications, Construction, Rail, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Local Authorities, Airport, Manufacturing, Motor Vehicle Repair to namer a few.
What Makes us Different (Values, Principles, explain making safety simple)
We can provide a one stop shop for all your health and safety, quality, environmental and LOLER compliance needs, reducing the number of suppliers you have to engage and work with to assist you in complying with all your HSQE & LOLER duties.
Our core values are
• Reliability and Flexibility
Our principles are to work in partnership with our clients delivering consultancy / LOLER services on time, to budget and in a customer focused and flexible manner.
Making safety simple is a passion that RIS Consultants is constantly striving to achieve, this is a principle which ensures that the confusion behind Health and Safety legislation is removed. We strive to deliver the most practical, cost effective and simple solutions ensuring our clients organisation becomes/remains legally compliant.
• Currently providing a full turnkey health and safety , quality and environmental managed service to GallifordTry Telecommunication on Project Beacon.
• Currently providing SB Rail with LOLER examination services to all depots and all heavy on track plant/cranes.
• Provided a full turnkey health and safety , quality and environmental managed service to Cornerstone Telecommunication Infrastructure Ltd (CTIL)
• Head of health and safety for Heathrow Airport through for 18 months (2012 Olympic year)
• Health and safety manager for BAA IT, implemented an integrated management system and was the HSQE lead for the outsourcing of BAA IT outsourcing project
• Developed, implemented and obtained 3rd part certification of an integrated management system (ISO9001-
quality, ISO14001-Environmental and OHSAS 18001- Health and Safety) for an electrical engineering
• Developed and implemented a quality management system for a professional diving company and obtained
ISO9001 (quality) 3rd party certification.
• Developed a full Integrated (HSQE) Management System for a Renewable Energy (wind turbine)
• A full Integrated Management System for a developing Civil Engineering organisation
“RIS Consultants delivered on time all our needs. Due to the time saved and the pressure taken from our office staff, we have decided to employ RIS Consultants as our advisors on a permanent bas”
Les Perry Roofing Contractors Ltd, Managing Director.