Health & Safety Training Courses
The law requires that you provide whatever information, instruction and health and safety courses as needed to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the H&S of your employees.
Over 200 people are killed each year in accidents at work and over one million people are injured. Over two million suffer illnesses caused by, or made worse by, their work.
Providing Health and Safety Training and Information helps you to:
- ensure your employees are not injured or made ill by the work they do;
- develop a positive H&S culture, where safe and healthy working
- becomes second nature to everyone;
- find out how you could manage H&S better;
- meet your legal duty to protect the H&S of your employees.
Effective Health and Safety Training:
- will contribute towards making your employees competent in H&S;
- can help your business avoid the distress that accidents and ill health cause;
- can help you avoid the financial costs of accidents and occupational ill health.
Health and Safety Courses
- IOSH Managing Safety
- IOSH Working Safely
- Behavioural Based Safety
- Cultural Change
- Induction of New Employees
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
- Accident & Incident Investigation
- Fire and Emergency Arrangements
- Working at Height
- Display Screen Equipment
- Manual Handling
- Asbestos Awareness
- Abrasive Wheel
- Bespoke H&S Courses Designed to Meet an Organisation's Needs
- Fire Awareness
- Fire Warden Training
- Face Fit Test
Our health and safety courses can be tailored to your specific needs and delivered at your premises to minimise training and travel costs and staff down time. Contact Details Please call us today on 0151 608 0023 or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your H&S training requirements or discuss having a H&S course tailored for your business.
“"RIS are a great consultancy to work with! There technical knowledge, experience, "can-do" attitude and friendly inter-personal skills are second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any organisation."”
Jan Mirkowski , Health & Safety Manager , Ericsson Limited, Assistant