IOSH Working Safely
What Health and Safety Law Requires
RIS Consultants’ health and safety experts are available for the IOSH working Safely Courses in Liverpool, Manchester and across the North West.
Call 0800 97808659 or email on email@example.com for your free consultation.
What will you their employer get out of it?
- Nationally recognised and respected certificated training for your teams
- Peace of mind offered by training that's designed and quality-controlled by the
- Chartered body for health and safety
- Minimum disruption to working days and shifts - the one-day programme includes
- the assessment, so there's no need to free up further time for a test after the course.
- Working safely meets the government's guidelines for introductory health and safety training and is a 100 per cent match to the Health and Safety Executive's 'passport' syllabus
- Two key areas - health and safety and environmental basics - are covered in a single self-contained session
Who should go on IOSH Working Safely Training?
IOSH Working safely training is for people at any level, in any sector, needing a grounding in the essentials of health and safety. Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must 'work safely' - and this health and safety training course offers exactly that.
What will they get out of going on IOSH Working Safely Training?
What they need to know - and are perhaps reluctant to learn about - we do this in a refreshingly informal way. Working safely isn't supposed to turn delegates into safety experts. It focuses on why health and safety is important, and how individuals can make a real difference to the well being of themselves and others through changing their behaviour.
Total Cost per Course = £1000 + VAT (Up to 10 Delegates)
Additional cost of £50.00 per delegate over 10 delegates
Course costs include course registration, course workbooks and course certification / passport.
Delegates who successfully undergo this health and safety course and complete the written and practical assessments can choose between IOSH's Working safely certificate or a credit card-sized 'passport' card.
“"RIS are a great consultancy to work with! There technical knowledge, experience, "can-do" attitude and friendly inter-personal skills are second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any organisation."”
Jan Mirkowski , Health & Safety Manager , Ericsson Limited, Assistant