Site Safety Inspections
Health and Safety Site Inspection Service from RIS Consultant
Our health and safety site inspections service will assist you to identify actual and potential hazards are identified and appropriate controls are implemented ensuring employees and others are not affected by the works being undertaken.
Our site inspector will discuss findings of the health and safety site inspection with staff on site ensuring we assist you in improving health and safety awareness, knowledge and culture.
RIS Consultants will email a PDF copy of the health and safety site inspection form to your office for your records if required or you can view and download inspection reports.
While undertaking on site health and safety inspections our site inspector can also provide toolbox talks, lifting equipment inspections, personal fall protection equipment (PFPE) inspections and PAT testing.
Safety inspections can also be covered as part of our annual Competent Person Service.
Call 0800 978 8659 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org for your free consultation.
Our site inspector can attend one or all of your sites/facilities and will undertake a health and safety inspection and produce a site inspection report, which will detail;
- Level of risks (high, medium and low) using a traffic light system
- Recommendations necessary to ensure ongoing compliance
- PDF Report
- Observations raised (compliance and non-compliance) including hazards and risks
- Schedule site inspections, ensuring they are carried out on time;
- Arrange and undertake site inspections;
- Record findings from the inspection activity on to your online secure company account making PDF report immediately available; and
- Manage and track to closure Non-conformances / issues raised during the inspection online through your company account and dashboard.
- 24/7 access to your online company account where PDF reports can be viewed on line and/or down loaded.