Expert Project Health and Safety Services/Advisors
At RIS Consultants (NW) Ltd we can provide you with a complete outsourced Health and Safety service to run all aspects of setting up and running your project, to ensure you are fully compliant with legislation, relevant industry practices and Client Demands.
We can also provide experienced industry specific health and safety experts to be managed on a daily basis by the clients Project Management Team. Each Health and Safety Professional has thorough ‘Hands on’ experience meeting and exceeding Health and Safety compliance on major projects.
Examples of some projects we have worked on:
- CTIL (JV company between Telefonica and Vodafone)
- RIS provided a full HSQE managed service to CTIL from the initial start of the company and for the first two years of its existence.
- Develop and implement an annual health and safety strategy and improvement plans.
- A key deliverable was to develop and implement an integrated management system ensuring this system was certificated to ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
- Site inspections and continuous improvement of sub-contractor health and safety performance across the project.
- Emerson Network Power - installation of a new substation and transformers
- Development and implementation of Construction Phase Plan.
- Development and implementation of project H&S inductions.
- Undertook site inspections and assisted in amending issues raised.
- Attendance at weekly management meetings to discuss H&S performance.
- Elliott Turbo Machinery
- Turbine and compressor overhaul at Sabic Yanpet (Saudi Arabia) petrochemical turnaround project
- Turbine and compressor overhaul at Sabic Sharc (Saudi Arabia) petrochemical turnaround project (Elliott where awarded the safe contractor award by the client for this project).
- Turbine and compressor overhaul at Sabic Wilton (Middlesbrough) petrochemical turnaround project
- Turbine and compressor overhaul Qatar turnaround project
- Key activities for all project above where - Production & delivery of daily toolbox talks, onsite inspections, implementation of behavioural based safety programme, work with clients H&S teams to ensure industry best practices where being implemented and adhered to.
- MBNL (JV company between T-Mobile and 3G)
- Responsible for all health and safety advice, site inspections and sub-contractor health and safety performance on the MBNL network consolidation project.