Statutory Inspections without the hassle
Statutory & compliance inspection and testing can be managed and undertaken with minimum input from clients, providing them with more time to run their business.
We will input, manage and monitor, undertake and arrange statutory & calibration inspections on time and then produce necessary inspection and test reports that will be immediately available on line as soon as the inspection has been completed. Clients have 24/7 access to their asset log and inspection reports on line via a secure account.
RIS Asset Management Service uses filedID compliance system to record asset allocation and inspections/calibrations on our online asset database and will undertake statutory inspections on hand held devices making the inspection records immediately available on line straight after the statutory inspections have been completed.
- A full-managed service for all assets which includes:
- Inputting assets (i.e. lifting accessories, climbing equipment, calibrated equipment, fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, machines etc.) on to an online asset database (FiledID) in your company account;
- Allocate assets to either an individual or location;
- Schedule and monitor asset inspections/calibrations ensuring equipment does not go out of date;
- Arrange and undertake statutory / calibration inspections, machine maintenance schedules ect;
- All inspection, calibration and/or equipment maintenance records on to an online secure data storage company account so are immediately available.
- 24/7 access to online company account to see what assets are due for inspection/calibration, what inspections/calibrations have been carried out and access to inspection / calibration reports on line.
Costs to input and administer the asset management:
|0 – 50 items||£0.05 per live item on the system per month|
|51 – 500 items||£0.04+VAT per live item on the system per month|
|501 - 999 items
||£0.03+VAT per live item on the system per month
|1000+ Items||£0.02+VAT per live item in the system per month|