Rail Safety Compliance & RISQS Support
RIS Consultants (NW) are experts in developing, implementing and monitoring/maintaining rail safety compliance systems. All RIS Consultants hold valid Personal Track Safety cards.
We have a team of highly experienced health and safety, quality and environmental (HSQE) consultants with over 20 years' experience of both consulting and auditing compliance across a wide range of Network Rail RISQS audit services. All our rail safety consultants have Personal Track Safety (PTS).
We can provide you with specialist rail safety consultants / support to obtaining and maintaining Achilles RISQS audits. We can assist you develop/update, implement and monitor either a stand-alone management system or an integrated management system that is fully compliant with ISO9001 (Quality), ISO14001 (Environmental), OHSAS18001 (Health and Safety), Achilles RISQS audit protocol(s), Sentinel Scheme Rules and London Underground (LUL) QUENCH manual.
We can offer you a comprehensive service if you are looking to take the next step in the Network Rail supply chain process and become Achilles / Network Rail and London Underground approved or go one step further again and be approved as a principal contractor supplying your services directly to Network Rail. To become a Principal Contractor to NR you must apply through the Contractors Licensing Scheme (CLS) for approval.
Call 0800 978 8659 or email on email@example.com for your free consultation.
- Achilles RISQS (previously Link-up) questionnaire and application support
- Rail quality compliance system (IMS manual and HSQE management system)
- Competent health and safety advisory service (Competent Person service)
- Work Package Plans & Task Briefing Sheets
- HSQE auditing services
- Site inspections
- Monitoring of legislation
- Quarterly review and update of Network Rail Group/Company standards
- Production/amendment of HSQE policies and procedures, as necessary to ensure retention of Network Rail link up approval
- Training and competence management
- Develop and manage behaviour based safety program
- Attendance at Achilles RISQS audits / Rail Safety Consultant
- Assist with obtaining Principal Contractors License
- Attend client/Network Rail meetings
- Undertake accident and incident investigations