Construction Site Health and Safety Inspections
RIS provides businesses with project support to ensure they are carried out with a professional quality to reduce any chance of injuries or near-misses.
We provide reports and action plans to improve your business’s safety performance and culture. Your staff will become familiar with essential health and safety requirements which allows you to focus on running your business.
We work in partnership with all our clients, improving your health and safety standards and culture within the workplace.
Call 0800 978 8659 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org for your free consultation.Our Services Include:
- Risk Assessments
- Health & Safety Phase Plan
- CDM Co-Ordinator
- Competent Person
- Site Inspections
- Lifting Accessories (slings, shackles, eyebolts etc.) statutory inspections and certification
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment (climbing and fall arrest kit) statutory inspection and certification
- Fire Extinguisher annual inspection / servicing and certification
- Health and Safety Training